+86 137 5017 8582
+86 763 3699 786
Taiji industrial City, High-tech Development Zone, Qingyuan City, Guangdong Province, P.R. China.
Generally, there are three types of ladder materials: iron, stainless steel and aluminium ladder. Using ordinary iron material with the outer painting, the iron ladder is both waterproof, rust-proof and slightly heavier weight. However, it does not apply to long-term outdoor operations and the paint on the surface of ladder is easy to fall off after a long time usage. Stainless steel ladder has the characteristic of water resistance and oxidation resistance. Without painting, the weight of stainless steel ladder is not very different from ordinary iron ladder. Aluminium ladder are both waterproof, rust-proof, solid, lightweight with elegant surface. So although the price is slightly higher, it is popular in the market.
Ladder’s quality related to our personal safety, so we should be extremely careful while buying it. Pay attention to buy aluminium ladder from regular business with good reputation. There are some precautions for using ladder.
1. Make sure that all rivets, bolts, nuts and working parts are tightly connected. The ladder and ladder steps are secure and reliable.
2. To keep ladder clean without grease, oil, wet paint, mud, snow and other slippery materials.
3. The operator's shoes should be kept clean. It is forbidden to wear leather shoes.
1. When you are tired, taking medications, drinking or having physical disabilities, you must not use the ladders.
2. Ladders should be placed on a sturdy and stable floor, forbidden to be placed on ice, snow or slippery surfaces without skid and fixed equipment.
3. Prohibit to exceed the maximum bearing capacity of the ladders.
4. Do not use ladder in strong winds.
5. Do not stand on the top of the ladder for long time, always keep the security height of 1m.
6. Your hands should not go beyond your head while operation, so as not to lose balance of the body.
7. Do not jump directly from one side of the ladder to the other side.
Copyright © Guangdong Haomei Aluminum Co., Ltd. Sitemap