GH METAL PRODUCT CO., LTD. Search

What are you looking for?

English
+86 137 5017 8582 Email:carinacao@hao-mei.com
Your Position:Home>News>Company News>Extruded Aluminum Dies Cutting Workshop in HAOMEI Rank the Top 5 in China
Contact Us

+86 137 5017 8582

+86 763 3699 786

Taiji industrial City, High-tech Development Zone, Qingyuan City, Guangdong Province, P.R. China.

carinacao@hao-mei.com

  • GH METAL PRODUCT CO., LTD.

Extruded Aluminum Dies Cutting Workshop in HAOMEI Rank the Top 5 in China

Time:30 August 2016 Click:283

HAOMEI aluminium Extrusions has a reputation for extruding high-quality large shapes on our circle size presses. Our on-site die shop maintains over 60000 dies; 90% are custom dies specially designed for specific customers. The other 10% are standard dies available for use by everyone.

When you have a unique shape to extrude, let us help you from the very start. We specialize in extruding aluminum shapes for spectacular finishes. Because the finish starts at the press, your extrusions are carefully handled by our experienced press operators and throughout the plant to insure a beautiful end result.


Extruded Aluminum Dies Cutting Workshop in HAOMEI Rank the Top 5 in China


It usually takes two weeks to make a die from the date we receive your approved die proposal print. Once you approve the die sample, your order will be produced in about 4 weeks.

Our design engineers will guide you through the die design process. The more we know about your part and its application, the better we can assist you.

If you need a basic extruded shape, take a look through the standard dies we maintain. Minimum order quantity is 500 kg per die. Lead time is 5 weeks as of Fall 2015. We do not have samples for our standard dies. If you don't see what you are looking for, give us a call and we'll help you out.